Henderson, with a population of over 210,000, is now the second largest city in Nevada. Situated 7 miles southeast of McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, it is halfway between Boulder City and Las Vegas.
Home prices in Henderson range from the $100,000's to over $2,000,000 with many choices of homes in both the new and the resale markets available. To view all available homes in Henderson, use the Free Las Vegas MLS Search. Master planned community developments located in Henderson include Green Valley and Green Valley Ranch, Lake Las Vegas, Sunridge, Seven Hills, Anthem by Del Webb, Sun City at MacDonald Ranch, Sorrento, and Solera Nevada.
Reasons families are moving to Henderson include:
· Ranked as one of the top 50 'Safest Cities to Live' in America
· Ranked 6th Best City in America for Home Based Business
· More Parks and Recreation Facilities Per Capita of any city in Nevada
· One of the Lowest Property Tax rates in Nevada
· Ranked as the third best place to retire in the United States
Source: Henderson Chamber of Commerce